LD_LIBRARY_PATH ; to set or not to set....

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed May 17 17:03:36 UTC 2006

> > Any ideas on what I'm still doing incorrectly?
>
> You'll probably need to make the .so -> .so.28.0 links manually.
>
> Paul.
>
> --

I created them manually and reran ldconfig. Still does not work as a
service or terminal application.

The I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable and ran it in the
terminal, didn't work.

Copied the files back over, and reran the application (same terminal
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH set), now it runs again.

One thing I can say is that the .so files are different sizes than the
other files.

Frustrated....
James