printer prints 4 in a page, from browser only

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Thu May 18 17:32:40 UTC 2006

Kam Leo wrote:
> On 5/18/06, A.J. Bonnema <abonnema at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>> Tim Waugh wrote:
>>
>> Remarkable is that a KDE dialog influences Thunderbird running from
>> gnome.
>>

> Why? Thunderbird is the same application in both desktops.

Well anyway, it is a surprise for me, because I did not think of
Thunderbird (and Firefox) as being KDE specific, even if they do run on
both desktops.
And most other non-KDE-applications react to the CUPS options and not to
the KDE-specific options.

Well, tis not clear to me which applications do and which don't react to
the KDE-printing dialog (apart from KDE-specific programs ofcourse).

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)