Red Hat gives up on Fedora Foundation

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat May 20 01:55:36 UTC 2006

On Friday 19 May 2006 07:35, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com> wrote:
> Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> > Quote:
> >
> > Red Hat gives up on Fedora Foundation
> > 4/6/2006 10:16:57 AM, by Ryan Paul
>
> This is old news... Hari Seldon always knew it was doomed.. just
> kidding... there was a mail posted here about it some weeks ago, the new
> concept is fedoraunity apparently... fedoraunity.org.
>
> Just as bemused about that currently as I was the foundation.

Fedora Unity is a separate program.  It is not an official part of the Fedora
Project and has absolutely nothing to do with the Foundation idea.  Fedora
Unity started out late last year as a program to coordinate the efforts of
various community websites and bring cohesion to those sites and the official
Fedora resources.

http://fedoraunity.org/

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes