a halt that actually powers down my machine

Antoine melser.anton at gmail.com
Sun May 21 17:12:06 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have a desktop fc5, and when i issue halt, well, it turns off my
machine. I have just installed a "server" (old p3), which I installed
as a "web server" during the graphical install and when I issue halt,
well, it kills all the processes but doesn't power down the machine.
Even hitting the power button just restarts the machine... Can someone
tell me how to get my server to power down on halt?
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.