Securing SSH

Aldo Foot lunixer at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:00:29 UTC 2006

I agree, one should never use xhost +, this undoes all the work done by the
-X or -Y ssh options.
In fact using ssh -Y user at remote is good enough.
The -Y option is for *trusted* X11 connections.

Also as mentioned earlier  the file .ssh/authorized_keys must be set to
perms 600 in
conjunction with the "StrictModes yes" in sshd_config.

~af