Stray â in my man pages and in g++ debug output

Steven J Lamb redhattedsheep at adiis.net
Thu May 25 01:59:38 UTC 2006

I have been seeing this for a while and it is only slightly annoying but
lately it has been causing me problems reading things it appears to replace
single quotes in some places and other chars in others. I assume it is some
sort of Unicode or other Charset problem. I have done some searching but
have had no luck. I also would have searched the archive for this list
however I was unable to find the functionality.

Thanks for any help you can offer

Steven Lamb