Another Question GNOME Apps inside KDE?

Garry T. Williams gtwilliams at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:23:47 UTC 2006

On Sunday 28 May 2006 22:29, Troy Bull wrote:
> Can I run a GNOME application under KDE?

Others have answered the question, but you might want to make them
(GNOME applications) look the way you configured them under GNOME.
(The big one for me is fonts.)  To do this, you want to run the GNOME
Settings Daemon when you start your KDE session.

To do this, add /usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon to the KDE
autostart list: start Konqueror; Go -> Autostart; right click; Create
New -> Link to Application.

--
Garry T. Williams --- +1 678 656-4579