Suse 10.1 guest under fc5 Xen?

David L idht4n at hotmail.com
Tue May 30 15:57:27 UTC 2006

Has anyone installed a Suse 10.1 guest under fc5?  There's
a nice quickstart guide for running a Fedora guest under fc5:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

But I haven't found any documentation on installing a Suse
guest.  I've never used Xen before, but it seems that the
guest installation process requires a bit more experience
than Vmware.  My naive hope was that any Xen-aware
Linux distribution would install as a guest much like
Vmware where you get a little window that looks like
you're doing a native installation.  If I understand
correctly, this is more or less true, but only after you
get past a few hurdles.  /usr/sbin/xenguest-install.py
helps you over these hurdles if you're installing an fc guest.
Or is there a /usr/sbin/xenanyguest-install.py equivalent
that I haven't found. ;)

Thanks...

      David