OT question about time tracking consultant software

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:44:58 UTC 2006

I am thinking that this is some type of IT consultant time tracking
software that we can add many consultants and they can help to resolve
customer IT issues and then we could know what the consult did and how
long it took them to resolve the issue that might be in terms of hours,
or possibly days depending on what was needed.

hey,

You can use any bug-tracking software like mantis. Through this
software you can see how much time a person has spend in solving the
problem. I also has some graphical output.

I am using it for sometime now.

http://www.mantisbt.org/

Regards

Ankush Grover