FC 5 black screen before install

sholtz at d.umn.edu sholtz at d.umn.edu
Mon May 1 11:50:05 UTC 2006

I should have indicated more clearly that I have tried 'linux text'.
I also tried two other options 'noprobe' and 'skipddc' (I'm not in
front of that machine at the moment and could have that last one
wrong, but it was to inhibit monitor probing).  I have also tried
these options in combination.  They all result in nothing but a black
screen.

Steve

--On Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:17 PM -0600 "Karl F. Larsen"

--
  Steven J Holtz                   |  Office: HH 319
                                   |    MW   9:00 - 10:15
  Phone: 726-7664                  |    TTh 10:30 - 11:45