Re: FC5 laptop install; incorrect graphics driver

On 5/2/06, Colin Brace <cb lim nl> wrote:

Is there some config program I should run?

OK, I see where, system-config-display.

It is excruciating to do run a GUI program since there is no visible
mouse pointer and the screen redraw is messed up.

Alas, it doesn't offer the resolution of the laptop screen, ie,
1200x800. So I try 800X600, but things are still screwed up.

Bah, this is really irritating; FC3 and FC4 installed fine on this
laptop, as did Ubuntu. :(

--
 Colin Brace
 Amsterdam