Getting older kernels...

I'm wondering if it's possible to get older versions of kernels
anywhere? Specifically, I'm looking for and i386 version of
2.6.13-1.1526_FC4. I have some machines that worked best with this
particular kernel, and I sadly do not have it anymore (I had to
reinstall, and this kernel wasn't the most recent when I did a "yum
update".) All of the more recent kernels I've tried seem to cause the
machine to eventually freeze when left running.

Patrick