Mounting ntfs filesystem on FC5

Hi everybody,
I'm new using FC and I installed version 5 last saturday on my laptop in a second partition.
When I try to mount my first windows partition, I received an error that told me that the mount command don't knowor understand ntfs type.

I need to know it is possible to mount this filesystem's type?
If I need to install aditional package?

Thanks in advance

Ruben