Yummy ideas.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 3 04:55:38 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 17:11 -0400, Tony Nelson wrote:
> I can't see his email either.  I use Eudora Pro 4.0.2 on a Mac.
> Perhaps it is older than the "old and established technique".

Well, even the scummy MSOE from Windows 98 (i.e. something 7-8 years
old), can manage it (reading base64 encoded message body content).  And
I've read them on an even older Amiga.  I didn't have any problem
reading the original mail, that I recall, using Evolution on FC4, nor
would I expect to.

Can you read base64 encoded mail from other people?

I read messages from the public lists.