Yummy Ideas

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 3 05:23:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 12:07 -0400, "Malcolm Candlish" wrote:

> I received a letter from Leon & Tim complaining that my mail
> could not be read. This my be due to my using a bigfoot web
> account while my FC5 is being set up. This should be in pla
> in text. I hope that this is readable.

Actually, I could read it; I was just outlining to someone else where
their problem may lay.

I can read this one, too.  It's also base64 encoded, which *shouldn't*
be a problem for anyone with a mail client made over the last 7 years or
so.  However, it's also HTML, which may be a problem for some people,
and is definitely not a good idea for mailing lists.

I read messages from the public lists.