Howto: rolling your own FC5 Kickstart installer DVD's?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 3 05:40:30 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 14:52 -0600, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> Is there a good document on how to explode the FC5 DVD .iso file, add or
> subtract some files and RPM's, maybe add a ks.cfg file to it, and then
> put it all back together again?

Have a look through the information listed from the Fedora announce mail
today (copied below), perhaps item 7 might have your answer.

------------------ begin paste ---------------------
Welcome to our issue number 44 of Fedora Weekly News.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_44

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Package Announcement List Split
2 Fedora and Google's Summer of Code
3 vFUDCon: virtual FUDCon
4 Fedora Education: Development Focus
5 Linuxfest Northwest 2006