Fedora Core on Dell Latitude D810

wwp subscript at free.fr
Wed May 3 08:23:12 UTC 2006

Hello D810'ers,

I know only very few people running Fedora Core on Dell Latitude D810
laptops, but I think it could be interesting to share experiences.

I started w/ FC3, and now run FC5. The only thing I still miss is the
Hibernate blue key, not available thru ACPI events. I got everything working
fine (incl. ATI X600 video card w/ fglrx driver, suspend to ram/disk, ipw2200
wifi, DMA for CD/DVD drive; but modem/PCCard/SmartCard still untested).

Does anyone face other hardware problems or any difficulty w/ such laptop,
running Fedora Core?

Regards,

--
wwp