Re: 2.6.16-1.2107_FC5.i686 internet performance

On 5/3/06, Vassilios Kotoulas <fedoralist kotoulas de> wrote:
Hi,

after updating to 2.6.16-1.2107 I have two problems with my internet
performance.

 - recieving mail is very slow (evoltuion+spamassasin)
 - websurfing with squid is very slow, images don't load completely,
just a bit of them. The performance is good when I surf without proxy

I use ppp to connect to the internet. Has anybody noticed the same
issues? Any Idea how to fix this?

Regards
Vassilios