Metadata file does not match checksum

Hi all
The problem is fixed my main box is updating right now
am in windowszzzzzzzzzzzzzzz because my laptop does not work
with Fedora 5 as  wireless that is my next project,that is going to
pain in the ### i have been reading up on this  it seems real tough
to do,i have a mini pci card by broadcom 802.11/g wnlan. that could
be replaced alot easer ! with one that would work.
i hear that some of this things work out of the box with Fedora 5
any info on what will work would very helpfull.
Thanks again.

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com