Re: Unable to update fc5

P. Ekholm wrote:
Hi!
I'm unable to update to the recent updates on my fc5-box. Either using only yum or yumex. The are not showing up, mozilla, openoffice, the new kernel etc. Updating had worked without problem before. And updates from extras works. What am i doing wrong?

You don't want the new kernel :-(

Anyway, I got my machine to upgrade by cleaning everything from yum:

yum clean all
yum update

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk crc dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk