Re: Aprox 55 failed http and DVD installs of FC5 with kernel panics

Les Mikesell wrote:
On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 10:34, Dave Russell wrote:
Identifying the kernel update that introduced the problem in the
bugzilla report should help.
Agreed.

Do you know (off the top of your head) where I can find old FC4 kernels? Most repo's only contain the current errata.

No, I always install the k12ltsp disto instead of a stock FC but
that repo also seems to only have current ones.

I can only find the previous 3 errata, and I really want to go back as far as possible...

Will keep hunting...

--

Cheers,
	Dave