Mozilla Suite vs. Firefox

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri May 5 03:18:59 UTC 2006

Jim Cornette wrote:

> I did use firefox where I did not want the links to be imported into the
>  mozilla bookmarks for special purpose. I recently removed firefox
> because of chkrootkit pegging some files as possible problems.

Hey, you just came up with a great idea for Microsoft!  They should
develop a root kit checker that marks innocent files as possible
problems.  That way, folks will get scared/paranoid and remove the
applications without learning the meaning of the words "false positive". :-)

--
"I'm really enjoying not talking to you ... Let's not talk again
____REAL