Re: OT: ht://Dig

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 11:49 -0400, CodeHeads wrote:
> Will it work though with virtual hosts??

Yes, and it'd virtually *have* to.  So many sites are hosted that way
that anything that can't request hostnames isn't going to be of much
good.

> I notice that you mentioned the config file having a place to start
> from.  Do I simply enter the root where all the sites are?

Pretty much.  You mention starting points, the base URIs for each
domain.  e.g. If you want to index http://www.example.com/ that's what
you put into the configuration.

I read messages from the public lists.