Custom DSDT in FC5

Quick question for the board - Does FC5 support or have an easy
mechanism for loading a customized DSDT at boot time?  I need to load a
customized DSDT that will allow the battery monitor and CPU freq apps to
work on an Acer 5002WLMi laptop.

With FC4 I able to get a patched kernel and instructions from
http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/dsdt/ and have the battery and
cpu freq apps work correctly.  However, I don't see any FC5 kernels at
that site - so I was wondering if this functionality is built into the
stock FC5 kernel.

Charlie