Re: Clock applet display bug?

On Fri, 05 May 2006 13:12:37 -0800
Kam Leo <kam leo gmail com> wrote:

> Try dragging the edge of the clock panel to the left so that it is wider.

I think that would get me the opposite way to where I want to be.

I want the narrower, two-line display rather than the single-line display.

Which means that I have to go to preferences, the select and unselect the
seconds display every time I log in.  Then I get the two-line display that I'm
looking for.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ http://theatre.sasktelwebsite.net