livna + kyum

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat May 6 00:56:45 UTC 2006

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 14:43 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 16:02 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>>

>>> Sometime in the last hour or so the livna site has become unreachable.
>>> It workes at 2:15 central time but failed after that.
>>>
>> Works for me
>>
> Indeede it does. I found it was kyum that destroyed the livna
> repository. It is destroyed when you click the livna box under
> repositories tab, I filed a bugzilla.
>
> If it does not do this on other peoples machines please let me know.

It apparently did that here too.  And when I went to add it, vim
complained that there was already a swap file, so I had it recover it,
and that copy was good.  But kyum still bails out because the site is
unreachable.  The only way I've turned them on & off is by checking the
repo list in kyum, so I'd go out on a limb and say this is a real bug.

--
Cheers, Gene