Video Card problem

David Corrigan lightingisfun at gmail.com
Sat May 6 04:16:48 UTC 2006

I've been trying to get 2 video cards working on my computer, but the video
bios on the secondary card won't initialize. Xorg.0.log usually says
something like:

(II) NV(1): Initializing int10
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xea000000 end: 0xebffffff
size 0xef010000
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xee000000 end: 0xefffffff
size 0xef010000
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xea000000 end: 0xebffffff
size 0xef010000
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xee000000 end: 0xefffffff
size 0xef010000
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xea000000 end: 0xebffffff
size 0xef010000
Requesting insufficient memory window!: start: 0xee000000 end: 0xefffffff
size 0xef010000
(EE) NV(1): Cannot read V_BIOS (3)

I've tried multiple cards and it is always the secondary card that won't
initialize.
Any ideas?

David