Re: livna

Claude Jones wrote:
On Fri May 5 2006 10:47 pm, Ed Greshko wrote:
FWIW, thunderbird is keeping these threaded in spite of Jerry's email
client (Atlas Mailer 2.0) stripping out the References: and In-Reply-To:
headers.

Interesting. One of the reasons I stopped using TBird was their threaded messages handling. It worked fine, but the implementation was clumsy. I can't remember details now, but I remember constantly having to go in and change options when I did various things. Kmail was set once and forget about it - but, I'm surprised by your report...
Also using thunderbird, I can confirm it's keeping them together, I havent changed anything other than clicking the box that makes it thread them; however jerry's messages each start a new subthread of his main one.
-Dan