Re: The new kernel 2.6.16-1.2111 - nice

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 05:35 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> And I apologize for the loss of apparent threading in this message,
> between thunderbird and this $# ^& touchpad, its very difficult to
> format the message like it should be, and becomes much easier to just
> delete the previous contents.  I sure wish I could make kmail work
> again.

"Threading" isn't done that way, it's done via headers.  So threading
will still be fine if you've got a decent mailer.

I think you mean the lack of quoting.  It is best to include something
from the prior message, or just write a one sentence summary of what
you're replying to / following up on, if it's difficult to do so.

I read messages from the public lists.