Iptables not saving...

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat May 6 18:01:15 UTC 2006

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 13:42:10 -0400,
  Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any other options on getting this to work?

It would have helped to have given a brief summary of what you tried
rather than a top posted reply with one message out of the thread.
However, I am going to see if you did the obvious yet.
The standard way to save your firewall rules is:
service iptables save
and if applicable to you:
service ip6tables save

If that isn't working, then a bug report is probably in order.