Re: A FC6 suggestion.

For what it's worth, add my voice to the "disk labels in /etc/fstab is
retarded" chorus.  Who ever made this design decision had to have been
smoking some quality South American weed to have thought this was a
good idea.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."