firefox

Hello,

I have a Fedora Linux  2.6.11-1.14_FC3 with firefox 1.0.3., popup
windows allowed
When I get p.e. on a site like www.Q-music.be and click on 'enter site',
I get a new window with pop-down menus. Normally when you pass with the
mouse over the menubar, the menus should pop down, but they don't.

There are more sites where I have the same trouble. Because I have here
Microsoft guys that are looking at me as the enemy, it is important for
me to find a solution.

Somebody knows an answer?

Roland Brouwers
C.A.T. bvba