Segfault when starting firefox

Hi all,

anyone getting a segfault when starting firefox (firefox-1.5.0.2-1.2.fc5)? I
think that this only happens for a few days, I didn't notice this immediately
as I use firefox as a secondary browser.

BTW, running firefox from another user, I get the known error "Malformed File"
dialog *once*, then it works well (after closing this dialog or at next
startup).

Anyone?

Regards,

--