From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of M
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 9:56 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: login issues

thanks but still its says [root localhost] and thats it..its black prompt screen??

what else ?

On 5/8/06, Brian D. McGrew <brian visionpro com> wrote:

Login as 'root' for the username and use whatever password you typed in during installation.

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian visionpro com || brian doubledimension com }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!