Re: spambayes

Frank Cox wrote:
> Has anyone used this?
>
> http://software.newsforge.com/print.pl?sid=06/03/24/1728247
>
> Comments?  Alternatives?
>
> It looks very cool.  Are there any up-to-date rpm packages around anywhere?
> The only ones that I could find are substantially out-of-date.

I use it with Outlook/Exchange at work, and I really like it. I've
installed it on a couple of other people's machines and they say that
it's a huge time saver.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird at home, which has built-in bayesian filtering
similar to that of SpamBayes.

I find both to be very fast and have nearly perfect accuracy after a
couple of weeks of training.

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479