powernow-k8 problem

Hi,

I get the following problem on my MSI platinum Neo4 main board :

powernow-k8: Found 1 AMD Athlon 64 / Opteron processors (version 1.60.0)
powernow-k8: BIOS error - no PSB or ACPI _PSS objects

I have the Cool&Quite option enabled in the BIOS.
I also enabled power saving, but nothing seem to have an effect so far.

Does anyone have the same board and got this to work ?

Regards,
Marcel