Re: spambayes

On Tue May 9 2006 1:38 pm, Justin Zygmont wrote:
> Are you able to tell if its much more effective than
> spamassassin?  I get spam coming through spamassassin with a
> 0.0 score!

I've never taken the time to learn how to configure spamassassin
properly, so I'm not a good judge. With default install
settings, I did often note that when I had both spamassassin and
spambayes as filters, that many messages were let through as low
percentage by spamassassin, but were trapped by Spambayes. I
don't know if that's much of a test, however.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA