Re: PDF manuals

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 12:59 -0500, Alex White wrote:
> Reading the man page on "man"
>
> man -t mutt > muttdoc.ps && ps2pdf muttdoc.ps muttdoc.pdf

Nice.  A while ago I found a nice solution to doing the same sort of
thing but outputing HTML, which is more useful to me than PDF.  I'll
have to look that up again.  But do you know of any way to stop man from
splitting words and hyphenating them across margins?  Sometimes it
happens in the worst of places.

I read messages from the public lists.