scribus problem, missing dependency maybe?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed May 10 03:07:45 UTC 2006

I just installed scribus because I need to compose some logging forms,
which installed several other packages for dependency resolution, but
when I run it, all but 2 of the icons on the toolbar are just grey
shapes.  If I hover the mouse over them, the popups will tell me what
they are, but after all the hooplah about scribus being so well polished
and capable, it just seems like something in the way of a dependency was
missed.

Did I (or yumex) miss something important?

--
Cheers, Gene