Sendmail problem - Question specially for Insight BroadBand users

Hello, Everyone
I hope that there are some Fedora Core users out there that are using
Insight Broadband as their Internet provider.
In my area (Northern Illinois, United States of America) Insight
BroadBand has recently been upgrading their email system.  I do not use
their webmail service.  I do not even know my insightbb.com email
address.  I have chosen to use sendmail on Fedora Core 5 to send and
receive email.  I do use insightbb as my smart host, as follows:

define(`SMART_HOST',`mail.insightbb.com')dnl

This has worked perfectly with Fedora Core 3, as well as Fedora Core 5,
until Insight's recent upgrades.  I still receive email on my
afolkey2.net email address perfectly.  The problem is that I can no
longer send email to anything but an afolkey2.net email address.  Every
email that I send to a non-afolkey2.net email address IMMEDIATELY gets
me a delivery notification failure that looks like this: