fc5: install everything?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Thu May 11 02:07:48 UTC 2006

why don't we just cut to the chase and send a a email to the whole list
like...

Subject: THERE IS NO INSTALL EVERYTHING IN FC5!

Body: There is no install everything in FC5

reasons go here

There will now be no more tolerance for threads on this subject as this has
just been explained.

- List Admin

dunno...just kind of annoying/funny IMO that there's been alot of discussion
over this...either there is such an option or there isn't...