xmodmap FC4

Rikke D. Giles rgiles at centurytel.net
Thu May 11 13:16:38 UTC 2006

On 05/11/2006 03:49:19 AM, François Patte wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> I have laptop with a wheel for the sound volume and I tried (without
> success) to make work under fc4 using xmodmap.

Have you tried using acpi?  I'm currently working on getting a bunch of
buttons on my laptop to work with that.  It's not that difficult,
especially with modifying volume.  I'm stuck on getting it to bring up
programs though.  I have to figure out a new way to get the user name,
and display from the button press.  wttyhx doesn't work anymore.

Cheers,
Rikke