Re: How to resize ext3 partitions?

Il giorno gio, 11/05/2006 alle 08.34 -0300, Marcelo Magno T Sales ha
scritto:
> Hi,
>
> What software can I use in FC5 to resize an ext3 partition? I've tried
> qtparted and gparted, but in both of them the "resize partition" option is
> disabled. Why?

Ext3 is a filesystem and not a partition.
So to resize a partition you can use all tools related to it (for
examples fdisk)

To resize the filesystem you have to use other command.
ext2resize I don't remember but I think works online.

Bye
 Ambrogio