Re: don't see kuser

At 20.55 10/05/06, you wrote:
Antonello PAPA wrote:

> Yes mayby there isn't.

Turns out I was wrong, kuser *is* there, it's present in the menu(s) when
logged into KDE.  Just run it by hand.

what those you mean logged into kde? I have done updatedb and locate, also i have done find but i have not seen.
tanks

> How can i install or there is any ather grafic interface to manage users
> and theri quota?

The "official" app for managing users is system-config-users, though I don't
think it does quota stuff.

-- Rex