Empty boot.log

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Thu May 11 23:33:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 19:30 -0300, John DeDourek wrote:
> Arthur Pemberton wrote:
>
> > So basically, I need to boot, then immediate check /var/log/dmesg ?
> >
> Clarification:
>
> You can either:
> -- boot and then immediately type
>     /sbin/dmesg

There have been several references to /sbin/dmesg.  THIS DOES NOT EXIST.

If you run the command 'which dmesg' you will find that it is
actually /bin/dmesg, and any user can use that utility by simply typing
'dmesg' at the command line.

Please, if you (everyone) are giving the full paths, at least be
accurate in what you say.