Fedora 5 Dag Wieer Repo Errors

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Fri May 12 03:08:38 UTC 2006

Ed Greshko wrote:
> Well...all of that information is on his site....if you want me to find
> it for you and give you that link I will....
Hi All,

no, but, this page,

http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/apt/links.php

gives the URL for the actual mirrors, but doesn't explain what comes
after the URL, for the yum.conf page. And, as I stated, I deleted the
previous one, and can't recall the full path. I do hope that now
explains what I'm looking for as I'd hate to think you were thinking I
was wanting ppl to do the work for me. I even looked at man yum, hoping
to find some examples along with Dag's HOWTO section. Cheers.

Mark Sargent