Re: FC5 - Windows Emulator?

Thomas Cameron wrote:

> If you have a problem, instead of ranting, flaming, pissing and moaning,
> why don't you just ask "how is this done now?"

FWIW....  If I guessed right as to what the OP was asking then I should
have also pointed out that nothing has changed in that respect.  So, one
would have to wonder how he got along in earlier (any) distro.  Except
maybe for "Windows" since he does seem to want that more...or maybe DOS?

And, while I'm on it....  Instead of threating to leave a distro I wish
people would just leave quietly.  Just un-subscribe themselves without
bluster.

Humm...I think I'm getting hot under the collar.  Time to turn on the
A/C it is up to 29 in here.

--
This universe shipped by weight, not by volume.  Some expansion of the
contents may have occurred during shipment.