Re: Fishing License

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 13:58 +0930, Tim wrote:

> It's not how schools work (they discourage thinking, they discourage
> individuality, they encourage obedience without question of any sort),
> hence my comments about it being a waste of time.

I can't beleive they removed the "Board of Education", which hung by a
piece of leather behind the "Dean of Boys" desk. Rightly applied, you
didn't repeat whatever behavior that got you into his office. It was all
Yessir and Yesmam back when! Of course the "Board" was also applied for
infractions of that draconian educational system which you have aptly
described, so that was not good. Ric