Bandwidth Cap on WAN traffic

Ragone_Andrew kc2lto at gmail.com
Fri May 12 06:54:52 UTC 2006

I have measured from my school which has an OC-48, my job with a T1, and
various friends with 10-30Mbps. It is not the actual internet service itself
because I can upload HTTP traffic from my FC4 box at full rates - it is
something in FC5 doing it and im not sure what...

-Andrew

On 5/11/06, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-05-11 at 08:37 -0400, Ragone_Andrew wrote:
> > I know its not traffic shaping in any regard. I have the server plan
> > from my ISP (open port 80/25, upload of 2Mbps) and all the other
> > servers/workstations on my network can upload at full speed... Its
> > measured from a download client on an external network.
>
> Due to the path between you and them?  Have you measured from other
> places as well?
>
> --
> (Currently running FC4, occasionally trying FC5.)

> --

-Andrew Ragone
BCA ATCS 2006
RIT EE 2011