Win2003 login remotely to FC4 via VNC

Wolfgang wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Fri May 12 10:06:24 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 09:39 +0200, zillah wrote:
> > Why don't you just use "Terminal Server Client". WIN2003 already has Terminal services enabled by default.
>
> I will try to use "Terminal Server Client", Do I need to do any additional configuration on Terminal Server ? On FC4 do I need to some configuration as well ?
>
> If I have to do any configuration could you please let us know, or if there is some online documentation I can save it for future reference.

Well it's basically the same way one would do it from a Windows client
machine.. Fire up the Terminal Server Client, and enter the IP address,
and user info to log in... That's it..

I understand you may only want to use it to maintain the server.. If
your using it via the LAN, that's all you need to do. If you want to
access it via the internet, you can open a VPN tunnel for better
security... That's what I do..

Wolf